Normally Industrial RO reverse osmosis system plant is best suited for small and large scale type of industries. In this type of RO (reverse osmosis) plant can be configured easily as per the individual requirements of output water. Normally it will produces high-quality demineralised water for various industrial applications. A systematic programme is integrated in the plant for studying the chemistry of water. Here in this case depending upon the contamination level of water, the RO plant itself selects the most suitable membrane configuration to provide a plant which gives a low water-rejection rate.
- The input stream water is first passed through Pressure sand filter Unit.
- Removal of suspended matters and turbidity from water.
- Filtered water is then passed through activated carbon filter.
- Color, odor, chlorine, oil& grease get removed from raw water.
- For removing micron sized particle, the water is then passed through micron cartridge filter.
- The purified water is then stored in a storage tank with disinfection units.
- 50 to 2000 Liter per Hour capacity.
- Output TDS: 10-50 ppm (input water with TDS levels under 600 ppm).
- Pressure: 20 psi – 60 psi.
- Free Chlorine: <.1 ppm.
- Temperature: 35°F – 85°F.
- PH: 5.8 – 10.
- Silt Density Index: 5 (max).
- Electrical: 1/ 3 phase, 220-230/440Volts AC supply.
- Turbidity: 1 NTU (max).
Applications of Industrial RO Treatment :
- Food & Beverage industries.
- Chemicals industry.
- Water Treatment.
- Nuclear industry.
- Mines and quarries.
- Iron and steel industry.
- Hospitals & Research Labs.